Friday, October 03, 2008

Writing about food makes me... so hungry.

What I want to write about this dish: Best. Gnocchi. Ever. OMG.

Food writing is so hard for me. How many adjectives can one use to say something is delicious? I'm so not a foodie. This particular restaurant I am reviewing (or featuring, which is diff), located in Discovery Bay, called M---- R-- (don't want it to be searchable to my blog!), which is not very pricey, also had the best tartar ever (tuna and crab) and REALLY good mussels, amazing desserts, amazing prawn soup, wish it was more conveniently located than Discovery Bay though, but maybe that's asking too much.
My mouth is watering just from thinking about it, which makes it hard to write, and makes me eat more for lunch, which makes me feel gross (since it was a recent revelation that the reason I'd been able to be skinny for like the past 5 yrs but is a struggle now is because I NEVER ate breakfast or lunch until now that I have job with normal hours).

No comments: